Haupt’s tradition stems from a cloth and apron factory founded in Leipzig, Germany in 1926. Since the times of reconstruction and the economic miracle, the company’s headquarters have been in Lippstadt in East Westphalia. In the 50s and 60s, the company established itself as a specialist in women’s blouses. It then advanced to become one of the first real specialists in leisure men’s shirts in Germany. In 1981, Nadine H emerged as the womenswear counterpart of the successful men’s shirt line. Haupt continuously reacts to a society that is getting older, but mentally younger and younger.